my 450r is ready to race.

thanks lasx. it's defiantly a step up from the blaster lol

here is some pics of my precision stabilizer, this thing fit's so nice. I am going to go test it out on monday, but I can already tell im gonna like it

100_0365.jpg

100_0366.jpg

so, the last points race of the year was last night. I came into it in 4th place overall, ran practice, the 450r was running amazing. first moto came, I had 2nd gate pic, got a good gate (for the first tie this year). gate drops I pull a perfect holeshot, lead for 3 laps and get passed ended the race is 3rd

2nd moto comes, I come out of the holeshot in 3rd, we dont even make it half a lap and some guy nails me in a turn his front tire was stuck up inside my quad under the airbox.
it took 5 guys to get them apart...... we get lapped 3 times by the time I took off, and I could not stand on the right foot peg because the heel guard was bent over the top of it....

so now I think I have 5th place for the season all because of this.... im pissed lol

PICS!
100_0390.jpg

100_0392.jpg

100_0393.jpg

sick 450! How do you like the Precision stabilizer?

I had a "stick" style stabilizer before the precision and they suck, they dont actually help at all....

but the precision is amazing! you can go through a turn with ruts half as deep as your tires and the bars stay totally strait they dont even try to pull out of your hands...

but its alot of money lol, but I think its worth it....