MORE POWER

02blueblaster

Sep 6, 2008
ok im getting pretty tired of my blaster i mean yea its fun and all..but the low end..its just not there..and i want something a little bigger

can someone help me im trying to find maybe a 350 4stroke

my budget,,dont laugh but 1500

and i will take stuff that needs work..with in reason

that "with in reason" is going to have to stretch a bit. you might find a barely running warior or something but why 4 stroke!! cmon.

might get lucky and find an older 400ex, but for 1500 you might be better off putting it into the blaster or waiting and saving up some more cash.

Um around here u can go 03 warriors for like 1000 and 300ex for 800...I would just buy a warrior but keep the blaster though..U will want both.Cuz the warrior isnt as fast but its better in other aspects.

warriors are only better if you ride like a girl. one of my best friends has one, we made a custom exhaust and he put smaller knobby tires on it so it accelerates on flat the same as my blaster, but thru the mud i beat him, on hill climbs i demolish him, down the trails i have to stop and wait for him. they aren't worth crap. and aftermarket isn't good for them either. either save up a lot and buy a yfz450 or the like or put the money in the blaster.

yeah, you gotta run 'em strung out, but they love you for it.

one of my buddies is selling his banshee with about 3 hours on a rebuild 60 over and he wants 2200 for it.

that sounds like a f*cking sweet deal, but i have to sell my blaster first..and then im most likely going to save money up over the winter maybe have 5g by the spring next year (i have a good paying job for a 14yr old) and maybe get a 400 ex,