Me an rr guys day/blaster painting

dude!!!

I swim in the same water. Heres a killer trick. I take my high res pics and email them to myself. When I do it automatic like asks if I want to make all my pictures smaller. Click yes. Then grab the pics from your email and they are well within all the limits for posting. Little bit of a pain in the ass, but it's pretty easy and consistant. cbaber just cured the size limit so there is alot of room for a sh*tpile of pics. You guys are doing some great things, I want to see it. Hell i wanna hook up with guys!! I met 01 once. Be a little patient and let's see if it doesn't work out. Worst case scenarion send them to me and I can modify them and format them to about anything and would be happy to help. You may have noticed cbaber has been whackin' the hell outta my crap, we are testing things out and he is putting as much time in as he can. He's working his ass of to make all this work. He's a sharp critter, give him a little time. Please don't give up yet. Just hang on. Send me the files and I will have no problem A-getting them up. and B, I can shoot them at the site/cbaber in anyway he needs so he can tweak sh*t out and make it work. Just a little growing pains. You can link all your pics from like "all you can upload" and they link fine. cbaber is trying to get all that power in house. That's a tall order. So hang in there, let's try and get together here in the spring and do some riding or working on rides. I'm jealous of your nice looking ride and have to paint my sh*t now. You need a pic posted or any tech help shoot me a PM and I can throw some time your way and help you out. You guys are doing what we all are here for. Making the Blaster nice and sharing info. Bonzai!!

A

I am not quiting the site, its just presently to time consuming for me to post. I could e-mail this pics to myself good idea but I just like for people to see my stuff. We can hookup pretty much whenever you got the time, me an 01 freak are gonna go somewhere sometime and ride. BTW im not done with this blaster yet. I gotta order some nerfbars and a front bumper but bills are high this time of the year. I still got that dt200 engine to go in a project too but like I said moneys a little tight. but I will get to it. I am also building an attached garage onto my house so I can have a better place to park and work on the toys. If you still got my number call me sometime and well talk. PM me if you need it again.