Marketplace - For Sale and Wanted forum changes

cbaber

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
NY
All users are now able to post in the "For Sale" and "Wanted" section without any restrictions. However, "Forum Supporters" and Advanced members will still be the only users able to create new threads in the "For Sale" and "Wanted" sections.

This will open up many opportunities for Supporting and Established members to be able to sell something quicker and for new members to be able to buy something that they desperately need, right away.

Keep in mind that you should still be vigilant about who you are dealing with and always do a quick search about the user and their forum posts before making a trade for the first time. Even if you are the seller and shipping the item after payment is received, it never hurts to be a little too careful (like with any other transactions you make elsewhere.)

Thanks,
Blasterforum

Last edited:
nice !

did the ITrader rating system make the jump ?
I used it all the time, checking who i'm buying from, and also leaving Itrader reveiws to help members get established as reputable buyer/sellers

nice !

I used it all the time, checking who i'm buying from, and also leaving Itrader reveiws to help members get established as reputable buyer/sellers

The ratings from the iTrader did not transfer over. However, that does not mean that data is lost and inaccessible. If we do implement a different rating system in the future, those stats and reviews will get transferred over. Currently, your best bet is to research someones posting activity and the number of "Likes Received".

YEAAAAAAH....................................for me .
:)

nice !

I as well used the ITrader system. Felt confident selling to non supporters that had a good rating. Of course any one that is a supporting member will have my confidence.