maby getting a ?

no offence to your personal caractor.. i think most of you are great guys.. but did ya ever stop to think before you signed the paperwork on your forin made junk that, you buying out side of the usa may have somehting to do with why our econimy is in the sh*tter right now???

iv owned forin and domest, everyhting from turbo imporrts to turbo domestics, the turbo domestics hold together better, and japo chit box econo civics, to gas gussling big block powered v8 boats...

gemme a american vehicle for our econimys sake!!!!!

no offence to your personal caractor.. i think most of you are great guys.. but did ya ever stop to think before you signed the paperwork on your forin made junk that, you buying out side of the usa may have somehting to do with why our econimy is in the sh*tter right now???

iv owned forin and domest, everyhting from turbo imporrts to turbo domestics, the turbo domestics hold together better, and japo chit box econo civics, to gas gussling big block powered v8 boats...

gemme a american vehicle for our econimys sake!!!!!

no, wrong, the reason our economy is in the sh*t is because of greed....:">

no, wrong, the reason our economy is in the sh*t is because of greed....:">
I Concur. While buying from other countries does hurt our economy, The corporate greed that overwhelms Wallstreet is why we are where we are. Buying US is kind of a joke now anyway. Most of the stuff made in the US is made by a company based in Japan or china. If not that's where the parts come from. If you think ford is an exception keep in mind that they have major intrests over seas. They still hold a major stake in Aston Martin although they are no longer the "owner". Less than a year ago they sold off Jaguar and Land Rover to Tata Motors (Thats right Jaguar is now owned by the makers of the worlds cheapest car). And as many of you probably already know Ford has worked extensivly with Mazada over the years. Tear down a Ford Probe and see how many parts say made in the USA.

I Concur. While buying from other countries does hurt our economy, The corporate greed that overwhelms Wallstreet is why we are where we are. Buying US is kind of a joke now anyway. Most of the stuff made in the US is made by a company based in Japan or china. If not that's where the parts come from. If you think ford is an exception keep in mind that they have major intrests over seas. They still hold a major stake in Aston Martin although they are no longer the "owner". Less than a year ago they sold off Jaguar and Land Rover to Tata Motors (Thats right Jaguar is now owned by the makers of the worlds cheapest car). And as many of you probably already know Ford has worked extensivly with Mazada over the years. Tear down a Ford Probe and see how many parts say made in the USA.

couldn't have said it better myself, its american built by the chinese, japanese, and ford bought mazda a long time ago when they were about to go under, they didn't buy the whole thing, not sure of the percentage they bought though, but it was a major amount, while people are living on unemployment, corporate co's are redoing their offices with 30,000 dollar toilets.