looooooook!!!

buy them and have 'em rebuilt. can't be stock yfz length though. doesn't sound right. unless i am confused some other quad.

they are, but he said 14" he must have wanted to lower his bike, and bought these. who knows. i asked to set up a deal with him, hopefully he will be able to do it. im croissing my figures!!!!!!! lol

set up a deal? you better buy the damn things before someone else does or it will be their deal lol.

I can't see the link here at work, but if it sounds too good to be true, then it is....that should be in the quotes thread. Anyhow, if they are 1/4" short, did he measure them wrong or are they actually? Remember the guy that had the Blaster that only ran in reverse??? Make sure they are indeed YFZs before you show the $$$$.

set up a deal? you better buy the damn things before someone else does or it will be their deal lol.

never mind. see that the link is gone. good luck.

thanks man! i basically said that i will buy them for the BIN price, but cant pay until middle of next week, so if he would hold them. if we buy them now, our internet and phone will be shut off :( so yea.

good luck man!!!!!!!!! it's about time for you to get off the pogo sticks and on to a decent shock!!!

god i hope! i cant imageine how much faster i will be, and how much less achy lmao!