Looks like ill be leaving soon enough...

Shib786

Sep 22, 2008
Looks like its the end of the blaster ownership for me, got my driving test next friday and if I pass I will be driving a car, so no more time for the blaster. If I ever come back to quads it will probably be a road legal Raptor next. So the Blaster will be on ebay.co.uk soon so if you know anyone who needs it, you know where to show them. Was nice meeting you all!

What does driving have to do with your blaster. You think your the only one on here that's going to have a license. I drive, I got a truck, a car, a bike and I have a blaster so when the a-holes on the street get to me I can go out and have fun. Don't think just because you drive a car that your not going to want a toy, it just makes it easier to get to work so you can buy more toys. Keep the blaster and stay around the forum.

The blaster is way funner then everyday cars.Don't quit riding just cause you get your license.

damn son, sounds like someone cut ur nuts off!! what the f*ck are you thinkin! im 24, had my license for 8 yrs, i always have time to ride, but do whatcha gotta do

the problem is high insurance, my dads buying me the car which is approx $10k U.S Dollars, and the insurance on it is $4k U.S Dollars for 1 year...so you can see where my money is going, straight into insurance...the last time I rode the blaster was over 3 month ago...The local area where I ride is closing down so theres no point in keeping it.

the problem is high insurance, my dads buying me the car which is approx $10k U.S Dollars, and the insurance on it is $4k U.S Dollars for 1 year...so you can see where my money is going, straight into insurance...the last time I rode the blaster was over 3 month ago...The local area where I ride is closing down so theres no point in keeping it.

Lets see, I have High risk insurance and pay $800 compare that to your 4k it looks like your paying 5 times the amount. Now lets look at the 10K car if the exchange rate is the same it's only a 2K car and I wouldn't give up anyone of my toys for 2K

every man got to have his toys its what we live by. i got 2 cars a bike 2 kids and my blaster and still got time to ride and i pay for it all my self. but ull figure it out sooner or later

10k us for acar? and 4k for insurance???? let me guess your gettin a 'sporty' 2 door car? if so thats the problem.. you gott o get your self asporty 4 door, likke a volvo or saab, or something on the lines of that.. when i has high risk, suspended licence i had to carry insurance.. i was payin 113 a month!!! with a 2 door car...

Looks like its the end of the blaster ownership for me, got my driving test next friday and if I pass I will be driving a car, so no more time for the blaster. If I ever come back to quads it will probably be a road legal Raptor next. So the Blaster will be on ebay.co.uk soon so if you know anyone who needs it, you know where to show them. Was nice meeting you all!

When one door closed, another one opens.

holy sh*t man...i wish my parents would buy me a $10k car...i only have a $4k max...anyone got any ideas????? not tryin ta thread jack but dam, a 10k max

First off WTF did you do to get a 4k insurance payment. I am 18 and my record is horrible but I don't have to pay that f*cking much.

Second blasterboy91 is that your shee? It is f*cking sexy? Post more pictures in a new thread.

My fist car was going to be a 1990 5.0 mustang but some mexicans stole everything but the frame. So I got a 1999 v6 mustang, that car was so gay. Now I have a 2008 Honda Civic Si.

wow,gay,gayest, lol, j/k civics are alright, i was given a 96 intrepid with like 2000 miles on it, engine blew warranty had to buy a new one, i f*cked that car up so bad, i drove the sh*t out of it

Last edited: