Looks like ill be leaving soon enough...

you guys are getting screwed over there. i've got an '85 corvette and my insurance is $23 a month for it!

yeah but your profile says your 31 that means your an experianced driver
for some reason the insurance firms nearly price young people out so they cant afford

its also illegal to drive here without insurance idk about america but that might not be the case over there

btw sweet i love corvettesI:I

lol waaaw no ur a nub dude GET A JOB u dont have to get rid of the blaster its pointless but wtv do what teh hell u want

lol waaaw no ur a nub dude GET A JOB u dont have to get rid of the blaster its pointless but wtv do what teh hell u want

he probably has a job
he may only be a delievery boy or something like that but here you have to go through an apprenticeship to get a skilled trade (electrician ,heating engineer etc) which has crap wages some are like £130 which is good my dad got 90 a week when he was a boy

Like I said in another thread, I do have a job, I work for my dad at his car breakers yard, I dont get payed for it but im not bothered, but when I need something, I just ask him and he will get me it, the same way I got my Blaster, 42" Panasonic Viera, Xbox 360..etc.....

Also, whoever said if I cant afford it, its not a case of affording it, here in the U.K theres hardly anywhere to ride, the last time I rode this it was 3 month ago.
Also when you have 4 cars parked outside you have no time to go out on the blaster, next year i will be getting a raptor but that will be to export to another country.

Just because you get rid of the blaster, doesn't mean you have to leave the forum. There are some on here that don't have blaster's but they still come on the forum.

I am staying on the forum. and the only reason im getting a raptor is because im exporting it to a different country as we have around 8 houses there, so a raptor is the best way as you can travel at higher speed :D

Well, finally sold the Blaster :( didnt like it watching it go....BUT the GOOD NEWS!!! I passed my driving test yesterday and I should be getting insured in a few days and can drive!!!!!!!!!!1 WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!@!@!@!