Looking for a stock rear caliper

A

Allbottledup

I dont have one at all so as long as it works let me know what you have. Shipping would be to 08215 so give me a price shipped. I found them for $87 shipped on ebay for a new one...but im trying to conserve a little money so let me know what you got.

Do not buy another mechanical one. Make sure the one you buy is hydraulic. Another mechanical one will just brake again which is probably why the previous owner just removed it and didnt replace it.

I have a cable rear caliper, if the guy doesn't buy the hydraulic caliper off me i will let you know, but your more then welcome to buy the cable brake. i took it off cuz it didn't have any pads on it.

Do not buy another mechanical one. Make sure the one you buy is hydraulic. Another mechanical one will just brake again which is probably why the previous owner just removed it and didnt replace it.

True, but if he doesnt have $ to spend a stock replacment is better than no breaks at all, and I havent had problems with the stock breaks Ive used in the past 15 years.

I dont have one at all so as long as it works let me know what you have. Shipping would be to 08215 so give me a price shipped. I found them for $87 shipped on ebay for a new one...but im trying to conserve a little money so let me know what you got.

If you still want one let me know Ive got one.

Yeah do you happen to have an extra swingarm pivot nut? These damn things are impossible to find. I went to every store in the area and ended up ordering one from a place online...but now I cant ride this weekend.

how much for the caliper

give me a couple days..ill let you know friday night after i see what i have left from bills

I got 2 calipers for sale, hydraulic caliper with pads for 50 shipped an a mechanical one that needs pads not sure if it worked cuz it didn't have pads when it was on my blaster but 20 shipped for that one.

Ill buy that mechanical one. whats your paypal address?

R U talking to me? or ... B/c I posted that I found out I acutally did not have it. Ill double check tonight though.

p.s. Ill check on the swing arm nutt also, I might have one. but If I do, that means I have the swing arm bolt also and I dont want to seperate them.

So how do you want the money?
yeah i was responding to blaster freak
Also I found a nut for the swingarm thanks anyway though

Before you buy this i would like you to realize i don't know if this caliper works, it was on my blaster an i took it off cuz it had no brake pads. so if it works or not idk, it could be froze up an it might not be. like i said i just took it right off cuz it had no pads an i heard nothin but bad about the mechanical brakes.

Now the hydraulic brake caliper i have, i know it works. It worked when i pulled it, i just don't have the hoses an master cylinder i sold them, you can always take them off any bike that has hydraulic lines an mount them up.

well even if the mechanical one is shot...there not to hard to rebuild

ok, thanks for the replies. you all let me know if you need other parts b/c I just might have them (only stock though, sorry but I keep the aftermarket even if I already have it just in case what Im running breaks)