looking at another quad

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
my buddy has an 04 400ex that runs and drives good smokes a little when you first start it up but other than that its nice, possibly needs new rings? he wants $1500 for it or wants to work out a deal with my blaster and parts what do you think i should do? any suggestions? i can get pics maybe tonight

400ex are nice trail quds.. plenty of low end grunt to launch out of corners.. but high rpm they fall on there face.. if you get it best bet is,, pipe and jet it, air filter and rev box and have a blast!

It depends on what you want....I am not going to trade my blaster for anything because I think they are hella fun to mod. As I have said before i like taking little quads and making them beat big quads.

It depends on what you want....I am not going to trade my blaster for anything because I think they are hella fun to mod. As I have said before i like taking little quads and making them beat big quads.

oh yeah, i totally agree, buddy owns a 660, on the trails while i am skertin round the corners and tight spots hella fast and he is maneuvering slowly, thats why i love the blaster!!I:II:I