long live two strokes!

my local stealership has a few blasters tagged as 2008's, they are the sh*ttiest shop around, and ridiculously expensive, they want like 5k for the "2008" blasters claiming they were highest performance ones ever made being its "their last year"

thye klaim to be yamaha certified dealership, but there not, they actually bought out what was left from an actual yamaha dealership so they got just about everything except the respect and credibility

they are taggin 07 YFZ's a 10k and 07 700r's at damn near 11k, they are f*ckin con artists, they install parts on the newer quads like wheels and tires and charge you double what you kould get them for elsewhere (the wheels and tires i mean)

Oh. They should be shut down. Yamaha could sue the sh*t out of them for claiming that their yamaha certified if their not. And for the 08 blasters...

they dont get my business anymore i know that for sure, my friend swears by them and says they give him the best price on parts, yet i kan get just about everything they get at 25-75% less than they charge, and those prices include shipping 90% of the time, maybe they got there yamaha certification as of late, i dunno, like i said i wont f*ckin go there

Yeah you got to stay away from places like that. I don't go to my local yamaha dealership much cause of the prices. I can get everything a lot cheaper at the private shop cause i used to work for the guy.

gawd, we have a certified dealer in the local town of bowling green but they are terribly expensive. i went to buy some tires for my ltr (when i had it) and they wanted like $100 bucks a tire for some razr 2's. the funny thing is when i talked to the guy on the phone he said he thought they were around like 140 a pair for rear tires but i got there and they were like 200 it was insane, i left immediately

yea but im deciding to go with some kenda claws, i dont think there is much difference between the razrs and the razr 2's