long live two strokes!

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
i'm getting tired of some people saying that 4 strokes are better than 2 strokes

If we lose this class of bikes we will lose a stepping stone and a real learning tool for alot of riders. I truly think that you would be a much better rider if ride a 2 stroke and learn how to shift, outbrake,and hang it out a little more. 2 strokes, make you, or allows you to become a better rider, I'm pretty sure that it is alot cheaper to own and opperate a two stroke. and all of that green nonsense is annoying me becuz there is very little scientific evidence about two strokes polluting.
The best thing about riding a two stroke is the fun factor, no make that the super fun factor!

2 strokes are great for people that love power an speed an not sh*t around an all that bullshit, now if you like to do trail riding an slow riding get a 4 poke otherwise ride a 2 smoker.

THE END IS NEAR, BUT WHY STOP FIGHTIN' ?

Hate to say it but you guys are preachin' to the choir. If you are register to Blaster Forum and don't side with the pure entertainment of a smoker . . . something was dropped on your soft infant cranium.

The biggest statement that needs to be made is that you should take your knowledge and spread it to the masses. 2 Strokes are being killed by AMERICAN PUBLIC! Eco-freaks and tree huggers have no grasp on 2stroke laws that currently exist. The EPA has not even made a slight attempt to banish your beloved oiled OHV's. If its intention is to be used for competition the EPA has left it alone. AMA and bullshit rules that allow 4-strokes with twice the displacement into races . . . dreamed this twilight zone future we live in!

But the AMERICA PUBLIC holds all responsiblity for the lack of buying 2-strokes!!!!! THe big 4 makes 80% of there sales in the U.S.A. Now . . . . if americans don't buy 2 strokes . . . . they won't make two strokes.

I:ILooky here, KTM makes mass sales in Europe. Look KTM just put a 'Brand New' 2 Stroke in the line up. Not only a new motor but even put a push button start and 7lbs. lighter ta-boot. European are the most Eco-Loving, mother-earth praising, freaks on the planet and they still buyin' into bikes that go BRAPPPPP!!!!

So in the fade of the Hondas . . . the Kawasakis, and most recently Suzuki's RMs, take this piece of advise. Continue to hold onto your smoking beasts. . . Continue to tell the thumpers how many hours you got on a $100 top end (Compare to paying for someone to do your valves) . . . Most Importantly Continue to remind the public that the NOISE POLLUTION of the thumpers is what is going to shut down our local tracks and trails . . . not a little blue smoke!!!!!!!!:(

Hate to say it but you guys are preachin' to the choir. If you are register to Blaster Forum and don't side with the pure entertainment of a smoker . . . something was dropped on your soft infant cranium.

The biggest statement that needs to be made is that you should take your knowledge and spread it to the masses. 2 Strokes are being killed by AMERICAN PUBLIC! Eco-freaks and tree huggers have no grasp on 2stroke laws that currently exist. The EPA has not even made a slight attempt to banish your beloved oiled OHV's. If its intention is to be used for competition the EPA has left it alone. AMA and bullshit rules that allow 4-strokes with twice the displacement into races . . . dreamed this twilight zone future we live in!

But the AMERICA PUBLIC holds all responsiblity for the lack of buying 2-strokes!!!!! THe big 4 makes 80% of there sales in the U.S.A. Now . . . . if americans don't buy 2 strokes . . . . they won't make two strokes.

I:ILooky here, KTM makes mass sales in Europe. Look KTM just put a 'Brand New' 2 Stroke in the line up. Not only a new motor but even put a push button start and 7lbs. lighter ta-boot. European are the most Eco-Loving, mother-earth praising, freaks on the planet and they still buyin' into bikes that go BRAPPPPP!!!!

So in the fade of the Hondas . . . the Kawasakis, and most recently Suzuki's RMs, take this piece of advise. Continue to hold onto your smoking beasts. . . Continue to tell the thumpers how many hours you got on a $100 top end (Compare to paying for someone to do your valves) . . . Most Importantly Continue to remind the public that the NOISE POLLUTION of the thumpers is what is going to shut down our local tracks and trails . . . not a little blue smoke!!!!!!!!:(

Well put

lol yeah 2 strokes rule i will never give them up yes i may get a 4 poke sometime but i will always have a nice 2 stroke too!!!!

i bet if they banned them (i hope not!) none of the people would hand over their quad if the government came to their door and asked for them

i bet if they banned them (i hope not!) none of the people would hand over their quad if the government came to their door and asked for them

if they came to tke away my 2strokes, they'd meet my 2barrel shot gun, they'd get introduced quite nicely, also, very good for them to meat mr. pipe bomb...hehehe! lol..

i doubt if they fool with it because they cant take away the whole worlds quads, and with that im sure they will have to give some kind of collateral in return and they cant afford that

they would make them illegal if anything,just like they did honda 3 wheelers because they were unsafe,are they still making blasters? 2 of my friends have 2006 models but idk if there still making them

yea i think they still make them in other places in the world, there are a couple of members on this forum that have them

yea blasters last year in us was 06, every where else was 07, but there was no difference

i was just fixing to ask that iof there was any difference inbetween the 06 and 07 blasters