Long Island

sounds great brotha, we will have to set something upI:I

yea havent been to the house yet since the snow is gone me and Bryan(hatchhonda) need to stop spending money on new toys and go up there and make trails my uncles got a small tractor with a front end loader so we can make some sweet sweet jumps, and 98blaster where exactly do u ride we were on a search yesterday for new places but spoke to a few people and the cops are riding 450's now. oh yea and my house is 100a on 17 like 15 20 min from the town of roscoe, trailer i was looking for something a lil bigger, but if u ride upstate with me we can tow your sh*t up

yea havent been to the house yet since the snow is gone me and Bryan(hatchhonda) need to stop spending money on new toys and go up there and make trails my uncles got a small tractor with a front end loader so we can make some sweet sweet jumps, and 98blaster where exactly do u ride we were on a search yesterday for new places but spoke to a few people and the cops are riding 450's now. oh yea and my house is 100a on 17 like 15 20 min from the town of roscoe, trailer i was looking for something a lil bigger, but if u ride upstate with me we can tow your sh*t up

i ride in nesconset or upstate if u get on to portion road of nicholls, pass lake ronkonkoma past little vincents pizzeria there will be a old gas station and a pizza place acrosss the street from that there will be the place theres a gate in front thants like 2 feet tall but u can go around it it looks like a big dirt road at first but when u get in there if u go strait a little and turn right ull be in the part with the 2 small dunes or if u go straight and follow the dirt road it will wrap u around to the other side where the field s and jumps are if cops come there so many ways to get out me and my cousin normally go down there on the weekends cuz he lives rite by there but we dont drive yet so we jus takehis blaster cuz mines up at my house in ithaca i might be goin out there this weekend if ur lookin for somewhere 2 ride send me back

im 24 theres a 350 raptor by me for sale for 2000 he said the blasters are high maitenence with the reeds braking or somthing but its still kinda expensive so i might get a blaster still im not sure yet what i want

im 24 theres a 350 raptor by me for sale for 2000 he said the blasters are high maitenence with the reeds braking or somthing but its still kinda expensive so i might get a blaster still im not sure yet what i want

dude ill sell you my blaster 1100$ on long island im 209 strokers cousin
okay my blaster doesnt look the best
but it was just rebuil with .20 over pistons
a good clutch was just put in
a custom cluch lever with a new cable
new ngk spark plug
two new rear tires and everthing works correctly im located in nesconset/smithtown if you have anyother questions i will be happy to get back to youI:I

dude ill sell you my blaster 1100$ on long island im 209 strokers cousin
okay my blaster doesnt look the best
but it was just rebuil with .20 over pistons
a good clutch was just put in
a custom cluch lever with a new cable
new ngk spark plug
two new rear tires and everthing works correctly im located in nesconset/smithtown if you have anyother questions i will be happy to get back to youI:I

it also has nerf bars and some after aftermarket bars that are candy blue and if you dont like then for a extra 50 ill give you brand new pro taper 7/8 bars that I payed 65$ for and ivv got brand new tag handlebar grips

good to hear, u keeping your blaster upsate or bringing it down?? as for riding this weekend im mad busy at work but thanks
well as it turns out blasters gone when u have a house in the middle ofno where ur blasers hot wired and the only one that lives thre is ur grandpa its not safe to forget 2 lock up ur blaster soo its gone but now i gotta raptor 250 and thts comin down here in a 2 weeks or soI:I

we bin riding at the place back in handy pantry we talk about earier I still have my blaster and my cousin is the kid with the raptor 250 we went riding everynight from 9-12 at night no problems with cops and its a 2 mile road run from my house ahahah and theres some nuts hill climbs also theres a little track where these pro racers maid in the back of this place maybe a 85 acrer wood area you would need to no the trails to get back to this area + its like a 5min ride thought the trails and there quad wide so no cops nothing

we bin riding at the place back in handy pantry we talk about earier I still have my blaster and my cousin is the kid with the raptor 250 we went riding everynight from 9-12 at night no problems with cops and its a 2 mile road run from my house ahahah and theres some nuts hill climbs also theres a little track where these pro racers maid in the back of this place maybe a 85 acrer wood area you would need to no the trails to get back to this area + its like a 5min ride thought the trails and there quad wide so no cops nothing

where is this place you speak of ??