Long Island

If you guys ever want to ride with no problems by huntington theres sandpits along jericho tpke its all sandpits Ive been riding there every weekend and even other people show up to ride real nice sandpits.

its on jericho tpke its behind a place called green cactus grill its all sand and real good always has a couple of riders there cops haven't even bothered us. The sand looks like somebody made a track back there and its pretty cool.

yea I no where u guys are taking about its a state park theres no ones to call the cops well can u see it from the street i just serched it on goggle maps so I no what ur taking about

heres a pic from the sills road spot
10334_1216880536658_1068190173_692135_3632524_n.jpg

that was the only pic i took..i just got the env touch so i wasnt taking that thing out my friend took that pic shown lol..im usually a pic whore but i dont wanna f*ck my new phone up yet

that was the only pic i took..i just got the env touch so i wasnt taking that thing out my friend took that pic shown lol..im usually a pic whore but i dont wanna f*ck my new phone up yet

Lol coool cool. Dude me and some friends are going riding this weekend coming up hopefully. Probably sunday. You should bring your blaster =]

where are you going, cuz if your going to that place i told you about ill be there with about 3-4 other quads..that is if my bushings, motor mount bolt and carb come lol

where are you going, cuz if your going to that place i told you about ill be there with about 3-4 other quads..that is if my bushings, motor mount bolt and carb come lol

Lol um well i was thinking about going to the one by the handy pantry. And i kind of deleted the directions to the other place by accident =[