lmfao

MR always scares the crap outta me...he gets me everytime...No matter how much i think im prepared he always jumps out of somehwere im not expecting....the other day we had a complete shaving cream war...a huge mess but lots of fun

MR always scares the crap outta me...he gets me everytime...No matter how much i think im prepared he always jumps out of somehwere im not expecting....the other day we had a complete shaving cream war...a huge mess but lots of fun

lol niceee..yea weve had water fights in the house and what not..she got me one morning with the plastic wrap in the toilet..lol. but i got her back..i popped holes in the condom now we have 4 kids. (jp on the 2nd part) lol

wtf...influenza is the flu kid, just the technical term...and appendicits is no good man, im workin in CT scan in an ER right now, trust me id know. ur about to get one if u didnt already :) looks like karma is pwnin ur ass..punctuation might help your situation :p

influenza A is a more seiver or how ever it spelt type of flu its more limiting to what u can do and higher chances of getting fd up and i hate wen ppl call me kid lol

lol niceee..yea weve had water fights in the house and what not..she got me one morning with the plastic wrap in the toilet..lol. but i got her back..i popped holes in the condom now we have 4 kids. (jp on the 2nd part) lol

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude that was great!