Lighted See Through Stator Covers

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
well batt and i started on the stator cover project, and due to the lack of proper machinary and materials we were kinda limited to what we could do with the stock stator cover. so heres what we came up with. we cut a hole in cover and matched a plate and peice of plexiglass to cover the hole up and bolt to the cover (its pretty sweet being able to see the flywheel turn). then we deicided to add a colored neon light strip to the inside of the case, we only had a blue neon so we test fit it on the nephews blasty, if anyones interested in these they will be a special order only

stat5.jpg

stat4.jpg

stat3.jpg

stat2.jpg

sweet, is there enough room to put the plexiglass on the inside and the metal on the outside? it would eliminate the glow around the edges and wouldnt stick out as far.. just a thaught

sweet, is there enough room to put the plexiglass on the inside and the metal on the outside? it would eliminate the glow around the edges and wouldnt stick out as far.. just a thaught

it actually looks sweet with that glowing ring if u look at the cover from the top, downI:I

thats what i was wondring was if the plexiglas would hold up to the heat to be used as a clutch cover

lol, looks like chrome though... i still say id be afraid to ride that beast, id hava a huge fear of dirt..lol