LED Headlight Conversion

blasta

Feb 9, 2014
Canada
Ok so I'm looking to convert over to LED headlights and I'm wondering if I buy an LED light and wiring harness if I would be able to run the setup in the diagram I drew up below without any battery or anything.

Attachments

• 20170108_040735.jpg
    20170108_040735.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 681
What's the relay box on your diagram?

IF you want to do this right, the best thing would be to convert over to DC power. That would require a Voltage Rectifier, Floating the ground on the stator, and throwing in a small battery. There are quite a few threads here that people have done this on. I for one haven't done it yet....The rectifier is still collecting dust in my garage!

What's the relay box on your diagram?

IF you want to do this right, the best thing would be to convert over to DC power. That would require a Voltage Rectifier, Floating the ground on the stator, and throwing in a small battery. There are quite a few threads here that people have done this on. I for one haven't done it yet....The rectifier is still collecting dust in my garage!
It's part of an LED harness. I drew it up this way so I didn't need a battery

could i buy a led buldb off ebay and just replace my old bulb cause it went out or does it have to be a incodencent