lay off

well my dad is laid off of gm right now but getting his job back soon. if anyone wants to help buy a couple chevys please

^^^GM Government Motors

I cant see the company I work for staying around for much longer if things dont get better real soon. But Hey, what can I say. I hate my job. I wouldn't be too upset if I showed up tomorrow and it had got knocked down by a tornado, and was then struck by lightning, right before a train transporting toxic waste crashed into it.

The world economy is totally messed up. It started in the USA and soon the world.
I see very little hope for the near future; our government needs to focus on getting people back working with high paying jobs and not CO2 emissions and a national health care plan that will cost us another trillion in dept. Wrong time and place, Lets get people back working again.

The world economy is totally messed up. It started in the USA and soon the world.
I see very little hope for the near future; our government needs to focus on getting people back working with high paying jobs and not CO2 emissions and a national health care plan that will cost us another trillion in dept. Wrong time and place, Lets get people back working again.
I agree 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!