Kx100?

So they obviously have no retail value.

Bikes usually don't hold there value. After a few years there considered out of date and can be picked up pretty cheap. Sounds like a decent deal if your looking for something to hit the trails with.

they aint bad a friend had one, think about a 125 though i got mine for 800 and put $50 bucks in it vforce2 reeds and skid plate and frame guards and it keeps me on my toes with the power they put out i keep up with a raptor700, think it out before you buy

Are they at all reliable? Oh and has anybody heard of the "rings rule" on two strokes? One of my dads employee's used to ride all the time back in the day and he said the reason why my blaster was never reliable was because you're supposed to change the rings every 10-15 hours, and hes good sh*t so I have reason to beleive its true.

Ya a friend i have thats a mechanic he said the new Yamaha YZ 250s can go through 3 rings before you need a new piston installed

u dont have to change the rings that many times but if u want to make sure that it runs tip top shape ALL the time then its good to change the rings ofter