kinda depressing...

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
out riding today.. took a trail that runs up to a gas station to get something to drink and a snack.. whats sittin there with a 14-15 year old kid on it..?? 03+ blue blaster... piped, polished bling star iron cross bumper, polished nerf's polished rims... and so on..

sad a kid as a nicer lookin blaster than me lol ( even though all i want is bling star iron cross bumper pipe and normal nerfs

Haha, that sucks. I got the fastest quad on my block now. Used to be two 400exs but one kid moved and the other kid blew his up. There is an ltz400 but I could kick the sh*t out of that thing.

Haha, that sucks. I got the fastest quad on my block now. Used to be two 400exs but one kid moved and the other kid blew his up. There is an ltz400 but I could kick the sh*t out of that thing.

me and the wife got the only quads on the block!!! alot of my block is hill billys and what should be trailer trash.. have not even seen a snow mobile on the block... neibors look at us funny when were riding around or roommate riding a old power wheels jeep wired to 48 volts.. ppl dont know whats going on!!!
I need to stop fixing my new truck so i can put some money into my blaster

lol... i been un employed for 4 months.. econimy sucks! jobs suck!! ful time dad.. and make extra cash doing side jobs and snow removal.. once i start workin again. im buyin a banshee for the lake and the blaster for the trails

How about this 89... Next time I see him, I'll race him, get a vid, and put it on for your enjoyment. The kid is never really out there either, so I will basically be doing it out on a whim.

kinda makes me mad watching all these younger kids ride brand new quads and tear the hell out of them with no respect to there parents for buying them, if you buy something yourself with the money you earned you will take better care of it ....i love seeing kids ride and be on the trails instead of on the streets buying drugs, but they should respect there quads and peoples property also...