Ken OConnor Racing

Hmmm, my post right after bummers didn't make the intergalactic trip ?......

Got a hoody, already have a shirt or woulda snagged on of them too :)

@Awk08 , Do they run big do you know? Xl sounds like it would fit (Im tall) some do some don't depending on brand. I always have trouble with hoodies being to small.

@Awk08 , Do they run big do you know? Xl sounds like it would fit (Im tall) some do some don't depending on brand. I always have trouble with hoodies being to small.

nobody knows how the sweatshirts run until we recieve them ?

Ohh, my bad I thought u had one. Im going to order one anyways. If it don't fit ill just give to my son :)

Ohh, my bad I thought u had one. Im going to order one anyways. If it don't fit ill just give to my son :)

I have 3 different extra large tee shirts, they all fit as an xl should.
these are the first ever hoodies.

Reactions: speedyslyder
i got my shirt in today:)
thank you ken and i even got a surprise,a sticker and business card.
shirt is very nice and the sticker is great
you def where not looking for a profit lol i got a shirt and sticker with a bubble wrapped envelope that alone was pricey..thank you very much:)

if anyone asks me where the shop is,it is :eek:\/ THAT WAY:)

ken rocks 1.jpg
ken rocks 3 1.jpg
what way to kens shop  that way 1.png
kor nice.gif

Just received mine today. That was extremely fast, and looks great, Thank you.

Mom called and said mine arrived today too, but i didn't make it down to grab it :(
thanx ken !

man, I shoulda ordered a shirt with my hoodie now that its getting warmer! sh*t! guess ill place that order now tomorrow haha oh well. speedy love your lil vid clip, you do great work, KEN cant wait to get warm in style, it will be my first hoody in the last 2 years, well first xl ill fit in, guess I got a bit fat lol

Reactions: speedyslyder
fresh KOR rebuild

IMG_20160523_173041229_HDR.jpg

Powerline Park Memorial Day weekend ride report.......as usual she ripped flawlessly all weekend
pp kor.jpg

Last edited: