Just got my first atv, a blaster!

It was mainly the swing arm that I wanted pics of, it does not look like it is beefed up enough especially up where it swings.

In the stock arm there is a massive gusset, in yours there is nothing.

I would not care to ride with that arm.

I think that is a stock rear shock? It looks to be at least a +4 swingarm shop swing arm. If you are going to be riding in the mud then put the air filter back in the air box. time for a new rear brake line. Something like this may work, Stainless Steel Braided Rear Brake Line | eBay This line is a little to long but it is cheep. I think my line may be about 22" long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is a stock rear shock? It looks to be at least a +4 swingarm shop swing arm. If you are going to be riding in the mud then put the air filter back in the air box. time for a new rear brake line. Something like this may work, Stainless Steel Braided Rear Brake Line | eBay This line is a little to long but it is cheep. I think my line may be about 22" long.

Its an axis custom suspension shock and it is a plus 4 swingarm. i just looked it up. I guess i got a steal at $1300. Il probably look into the brake line. thanks for the link. I dont plan on riding it in the mud, i think a trail quad with 4x4 would be better suited for that and it would probably be more fun too. I kind of like the air box being empty because i can put stuff in there like waterbottles or food if i ever go on a long ride. Thanks for all your input guys, i really appreciate it. could you guys let me know what a good headlight bulb is? i want hids but i dont want to go through the process of hooking up a battery and rewiring the stator. I want something thats white or bluish.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i think i do. I have a bit of camber on my right wheel so i have to adjust it.
Thanks for letting me know bronco