Jetting Help

Linton_Wade87

Mar 8, 2011
Wisconsin
I looked threw the sticky with everyones engine specs and what jets there running, but the ones close to mine where to high in elevation or to low, they where running like 145 main to 300. So im asking you guys for help! Heres what ive got so far, stock carb, bored to 67mm, pro circuit pipe w/ dg silencer, and stock air box with lid removed. Getting VF3 reeds soon, and that'll be all i do for it now. Let me a good starting point, Thanks in advanced peeps!

I looked threw the sticky with everyones engine specs and what jets there running, but the ones close to mine where to high in elevation or to low, they where running like 145 main to 300. So im asking you guys for help! Heres what ive got so far, stock carb, bored to 67mm, pro circuit pipe w/ dg silencer, and stock air box with lid removed. Getting VF3 reeds soon, and that'll be all i do for it now. Let me a good starting point, Thanks in advanced peeps!

Not busting balls, but you need to look at those set-ups closer. 145 mains are Kehine carbs, 300 are mikunis. You look at a set-up simular and compensate for elevation. Even if one was at sea level, you would only be two sizes smaller at most. With temps right now 310 should be good to start, but plug chop, or look at it. It's up to you to figure out what your motor needs

Alrite, thanks guys, and I don't even notice that they where different carve, thanks for pointing that out, explains a lot. Gonna get the jet 2mrw.