it think there should be a big bore and a small bore section

03blasteryfs03

Apr 13, 2009
vermont
this would be a great i dea cause poeple with smallbores can talk about the small bores,porting,exhaust,and what not. the big bore section could also do the same but we could say stuff about the big bore how we like it and what not
this is just a suggestion not tryin to make this forum mad

Not a bad idea. You could make it a sub-forum off of the Engine forum maybe?? Tell people to post stuff about standard bore in the regular section and big bore in the big bore section? Although it could dilute traffic to some questions???? That's the only concern.

why fix what works, someone asks a question and theres a pretty good chance of it being answered within a hour.

thats ALOT faster then some sites ive been too.

/\/\ but it's not just about asking/answering the question.
Forum history and archives help out a ton.. In most cases the question might not need to be asked again if answers already exist! A subforum dedicated to those specific questions is a great idea!

ya i didntmean make a small bore i ment to keep the regular engine to small bore and thebig bore would have stuff like how it runs, pros and cons of a big bore and mods done 2 big bores and wat not

Flickr: kennedy_power's Photostream
Maybe when the Admins have time, they can add a big bore and small bore section.
Also a exhaust pipe section would be cool. Where members could ask questions and see dyno pulls on different pipes, then the consumer could pick a pipe on their riding style.
I would help out in the pipe section, I would get a bone stock blaster and do several pipe test on the same day. Members could send me the pipes that I do not have for the blaster and I would post all the pipes for anyone to see. I think the members would benefit from the addition of the three new sections being discussed about. It would for sure help to organize the site. This forum site is awesome and we can make even better.
Chris (370) is a friend of mine and yours and would like to volunteer his help during the pipe tests. That way we can put a end to what pipe is the best, there is more then one good pipe, you can choose for yourself.
Thanks