injured....first ride!!

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well the first ride since my blaster has been in the shop, well some ASSHOLEA ON A f*ckING DIRTBIKE!!! let me reiterate, f*ckING ahole!! was coming toward me didn't try to stop just kept haulin ass at me, nowhere i could go, had it pegged pretty good myself, so i went up an embankment, grabbed my clutch and brakes, otherwise i would have gone off the side, and i rolled foot got stuck under the gearshift, and ended up with a handlebarr in my side, it is black and blue as sh*t! that bastard is lucky i couldn't get it flipped back over quicker or it would have been a beat down! i had 3 of my buddies with me, we were ready to go to town! sore as f*ck,be out of work for a couple days probably.:(

Wow dude that sucks :( what an ass. People like that make a bad name for our sport
cussing1.gif
angry51.gif

oh f*ck i wouldnt have moved are you kidding? he would have moved if he didnt want to die, hes on a bike, he woulda got dusted.

oh f*ck i wouldnt have moved are you kidding? he would have moved if he didnt want to die, hes on a bike, he woulda got dusted.

yeah probably, but i am not a dick i figured he might have some courtesy and stop to and make sure everything was good he just kept on truckin! i should have went head to head with him, i am paying for it now, i am drinking private stock cm right now
I:I

Huhuhhhh. What a douche, I would've mashed the f*ckers face in.

trust me about 4 of us were looking for him, we tried to catch him but we had to flip mine over and get it started again, then turn around and case him he must've been haulin ass because we didn't find him, if he is out there next time i ride, he will get a beat down, i know what he was wearing and what he was riding a cr500, very unique bike, never seen the plastics he had on them before in my life!

yea you woulda f*cked his day up bumper to tire i woulda lined up with him and jumped off and watched him do a front flip and f*ck his forks up most that woulda happend to yours was a bent bumper ? twisted frame and you have a website filled with all these people thati m sure would of been more then happy to see you a cheap frame for that one lol especially if it was on tape

i think fighting would only make the situation worse just confront him and say what the hell dude.
but yeah fighting makes everyone look bad..

i think fighting would only make the situation worse just confront him and say what the hell dude.
but yeah fighting makes everyone look bad..

well any regulard person would have stopped and seen if i was alright. for him being an ahole i wish i'd have met him, he would have been hurtin as much as me right now
I:I

fighting dont solve anyhting but in a case like this its needed.. you crashed and trashed sh*t on your quad because of him.. i need a cr500 motor for my blaster.. my $$ more more than cover fixing your qaud hint hint lol