injured....first ride!!

do you need a new frame? and that sucks was it really that narrow? and did you or he have your light on? Cuz seeing a headlight through tree's saved me from smashing into a little kid on a 50. but I Saw the light and reacted fast enough to slow down and barely miss a tree

do you need a new frame? and that sucks was it really that narrow? and did you or he have your light on? Cuz seeing a headlight through tree's saved me from smashing into a little kid on a 50. but I Saw the light and reacted fast enough to slow down and barely miss a tree

it was daytime and i had her pegged pretty good running up the hill, there was an embankment that i went up, my left foot got stuck under the gearshift, and he kept haulin ass as i was falling over and having a handlebar almost up my ass! luckily it was in the side, i am couch riddin right now for 3 days, and no i don't need a new frame, new handhuards though, ahole!:">

yeah it would have been the end of my nice shark front bumper and race front, i was going to get some pics up last night but i just ended up getting hurt. sh*t!! hahaha gotta love the irony....