im on a mission!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
since ciggarette prices are gettin out of hand.. $5.76 a pack for the brand i smoke.. marb reds.. i think im gonna try to quit once my carton is gone... im not cuttin back none tell then.. im gonna try itt he hard way and see what happens...
its gonna be hard for me ... i smoke when iget in my truck, i smoke well workin on the truck or car or quads.. i smoke when taken a break from riding the quads... hell ismoke enough for 2 ppl!!
this is gonna suck!! im gonna be one hostal person for afew days!

hey really tho good luck its all about will power..
im smoke the same you do and probably two packs a day..
look into chantix as a smoking deturrent.. also i know someone that use wellbutrin to help quit..

thanks guy.. i quite once before.. made it a week clean and clear.. than my ex g/f cheated on me and blew that right out the window, i forgot what my mom is using but im gonna look into it.. she is 62 and been smoking since she was 17, and she is down to 5-6 a day in less than a week.. im gonna try to do it cold turkey, i have the will power its just gonna be a matter of finding something to keep me busy so i dont want to smoke, and keeping the strees down

yea good luck 4cfed. im sure it would be hard. ive smoked a pack or more a day for like 15 years.

bad stuff but ive watched the people that quit and they get more stressed then they were when they smoked lol.....i should do the same thing but even with the tax increase lately its not as bad in Va price wise. About 31-32 a carton here. Maybe one day i will though. Make it easier to teach my kid how to play ball later lol

why dont you learn to roll
might be cheaper just buying tabacco on its own
although id reccomend quiting probably the best option for you and your family

well.. the rol your own stuff went up to.. the big bags are like 40 bucks now!! its almsot 60 for a carton of name brand cigs.... and a friend of mine in hs.. his dad quit smoking.. laster two weeks cuz his body went nuts and he was gettin headachsa all the time, and sick to his stomach, light up a cig and instantly felt better...

like i said im gonna try but i cant garuntee anyhting if i fail atlest i can say ' hey i tryed'

well.. the rol your own stuff went up to.. the big bags are like 40 bucks now!! its almsot 60 for a carton of name brand cigs.... and a friend of mine in hs.. his dad quit smoking.. laster two weeks cuz his body went nuts and he was gettin headachsa all the time, and sick to his stomach, light up a cig and instantly felt better...

like i said im gonna try but i cant garuntee anyhting if i fail atlest i can say ' hey i tryed'

least your trying m8 good luckI:I

hey man, good luck me and the wife are on 2 months, we took chantix for 2 weeks and smoked, then stopped smoking, kept taking chantix for 3 more weeks, and now i we are smoke free, i used to be the same way, smoke whiel working on the truck, bike, quad, etc, riding, drinking, while on here, lol, but i did it, i have been smoking for like 12 yrs, chantix is the way to go! wellbutrin is used as a placebo, thats what i was told by the doctor, so they gave me chantix. i have been around smoking, doesn't bother me or my wife we actually think its gross and smells nasty now, but i will say this the first 3 days are the hardest after that its a wasy man, trust me, you make it a week you can quit for good if you have the will power!

ya ahha, years ago smokes used to be like 7 bux a pack here now there 10+
and there only 8 packs in a carton here, but theres also 5 more smokes in a pack.
i love going to the states to get smokes there soooooooo cheap half price
anyone try those camel crush's?

ya ahha, years ago smokes used to be like 7 bux a pack here now there 10+
and there only 8 packs in a carton here, but theres also 5 more smokes in a pack.
i love going to the states to get smokes there soooooooo cheap half price
anyone try those camel crush's?

camel crush.. openly marketed towrds kids... oo0o0o play with this cig and it gets minty!!

lol..

i smoke marb reds, and have for 15 years... this is gonna be hard

camel crush.. openly marketed towrds kids... oo0o0o play with this cig and it gets minty!!

lol..

i smoke marb reds, and have for 15 years... this is gonna be hard

yeah, me not a menthol guy and it is targeted towards kids...that pisses me off!! but i know your feelin dude i smoked reds for 5 yrs, then switched to lights. now i don't smoke, 2 months running

haha those crushs's.. no one has heard of them down here ill share a smoke with a buddy and give him a drag then take it back pop the ball and then he will ask for another drag and hes like wtf?
haha i was selling packs of those for 15 bux down here, and theres only 20 ahha
but before i heard of those i always smoke paul mall red