Im choking this Mikuni !

So you are going to use this junk mikuni cause you need to wait till spring to install the keihin and jet it correctly. So keihin expert. What does spring have to do with anything. Did you ever play with jetting when you raced these big events that had temp changes, elevations, etc? Why does it matter when you jet it? A true racer will tune and tune and tune to keep it going strong. Theres alot more to winning than a carb thats "special" from the factory. BTW Nah I don't race or anything competitively. I just build stuff to stare at and act like I have experience. Good luck chasing hp out of your carb. Nuff said. I'm out.
Wow at least you got the attitude to win ! I don't have to wait till spring Im going to run it stock first then see how I can improve it the engine was built by Houser Racing when I got it.. I forgot to add that the low and high speed jets on those carbs are/were adjustable . So yes you better know what and when to adjust it ! I have worked on a lot of 2 strokes but never a Blaster ATV but Im sure that I will figure it out and may be good as you one day . .. not an insult either.

Now he is a drag racing expert NHRA tought him. You can't tune a mikuni carb. Don't even try to run methanol and try and tune it. Better yet don't "clean it out" and see how well you leave at the line. You are killing me with all this great info. Please tell me more. Does it look like it's jetted correctly?
Take it or leave it , I raced a Ford Mustang Mach I on Nitrous for 2yrs and took their class like I said its in the garage. Never claimed to be a carb or drag race expert but thanks for the props.

Now he is a drag racing expert NHRA tought him. You can't tune a mikuni carb. Don't even try to run methanol and try and tune it. Better yet don't "clean it out" and see how well you leave at the line. You are killing me with all this great info. Please tell me more. Does it look like it's jetted correctly?
i'll

i'll keep playing along......

If theres a website somewhere with a jetting spec sheet for a drag ported CT240 cylindered, stroked, blaster running a huge lectron carb on alcohol ?
and you find it, please link me to it so i can add it to the jetting section for future reference.

BTW.....I predict a track championship this season :)

Take it or leave it , I raced a Ford Mustang Mach I on Nitrous for 2yrs and took their class like I said its in the garage. Never claimed to be a carb or drag race expert but thanks for the props.