identify the part game

monster mudder

May 20, 2009
Can anyone tell me what this is or where it goes? lol

Attachments

• HPIM0049resize.jpg
    HPIM0049resize.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 250
thats part of an exhaust hanger, but looks like the other flange is busted or melted off, it should be 2 flanges connected by the rubber, to reduce vibration transfered to the frame and allow some movement

he's sending me the prize from the bottom of a cracker jack box

Here's 1 we hate to see. This part's gotta be familiar to a lot of ya, and ya don't have to split the cases to find it. It's a OEM Yamaha Blaster part but doesn't show up on the exploded parts drawings on most parts sites :)

IDthepart003.jpg

Last edited:
Inside the rear brake. This thing presses on the fat brake pad. (non-hydraulic).
This is to keep the game going. You should remember this...
mysterypart.jpg

Last edited:
Inside the rear brake. This thing presses on the fat brake pad. (non-hydraulic).
This is to keep the game going. You should remember this...
mysterypart.jpg

That's it! Picture's wrong but the words are right. The self adjusting screw at the heart of the POS rear mechanical brake caliper. Thought everyone with old brakes would have run across this one :)

i've had nightmares about that part otis listed, cured them with my gsxr hydro's

i've had nightmares about that part otis listed, cured them with my gsxr hydro's

Ha, ha..Anyone who has discovered that part on their own by digging through the rust & muck should have hydro's now..LOL...Somebody else's turn...stump us if you can ...burp