I need help. My blaster won't start.

04blasterNEWB

Sep 29, 2009
East Tennessee
Well I was riding around the yard the other day and then i pulled in the garage and cut it off. so i went inside to get something then i came back out and started it but it was idleing really high and when i gave it gas it would bog down and die. so i tried to kick it a few more times and then i put the choke on and it started but then i took the choke off and it died again. so i started it again and then every time i gave it gas it would die. i did this a couple more times and then it got to where it wouldn't even start at all. i changed the spark plug and it didn't make a difference. i'm gonna take it to the atv shop on thursday or saturday unless someone on here can help me fix it on my own. Please help its really frustrating because i just got it a few weeks ago. PLEASE HELP! Thanks.

the tors (throttle over ride sysrem) has nothing to do with premix but is could be causeing you quad to die when you move the throttle anywhere beyond idle

My buddy has like same issue with his.

Dunno whats wrong was running fine but hard to start now cant get it started at all.

Has spark and fuel.

Last thing he did was re build the stator.

Since then NO GO.

Its your stator. If your gonna do it yourself you absolutley need to by the flywheel puller because if you make a homemade one like i did it will break the magnets and then you have to buy a new stator. So get the flywheel puller and get the flywheel off and then look at one of the coils and you will see if its bad or not . If it is dark in the center its burned out so get a new one