i just got chased!

did i qoute you? no i didnt i uoted derealblaster

dont matter, everybody realized now that you are another loser looking for attetion on a forum....pathetic....btw to even further call you out....why havent you tried to defend your story but decided to jsut randomly quote me and call me out??? LMAO

I dunno who said i was the fail in this thread, but you need to edit that post XD

sorry to hear that man thts wat it is like in the city around here man. but glad to hear your ok. if that would have been me i would have pissed myself. lol

yea your brain has a fight or flight desicion to make and mine said flight which means run like a black man that has just stole something( no racism intended just a saying) and i chose flight because he was like 6'3" and he had the suprise advantagex

WOooo we finally got the racist part out of you! I:I and its puertorriqueño if you are trying to spell it in spanish and Puerto Rican if you are trying to say it in English B)

And im out of this thread, btw, i found it funny how after the first page he explains everything all chill with "Lol's" and lmao.....pretty chill for being 13 and almost kidnapped... PEACE

hahahaha man this is way too funny

in the first quote you said im out and peace and now your back huhh that is funny!

I didnt wanna post here, but it seems like these threads are becoming the Blasterforum periods, monthly messes.

in the words of a wise man....

Internet arguing is like the special olympics, even if u win, you are still a retard.

it was a retorical question retard. i bet you dont know what that is but ill give you time to google

well i googled "retorical" it came back saying mystic mafia is a sped.

the word i think you was trying to use is rhetorical.

and btw, you wasn't asking a rhetorical question, you was asking if i was talking to you, which i am. you are a sped.

cuz its such an epic fail, its hard to just ignore it!!

BTW did the police come over and talk to you already??? LMAO CSI:Mystic Mafia