i just got chased!

and just throwing this out there but the story seems pretty real until the whole stabbing part comes into the story, seems like BS from that point on

how many 13 yr old kids try and stab people?, id be afraid to stab people

just saying though

WOooo we finally got the racist part out of you! I:I and its puertorriqueño if you are trying to spell it in spanish and Puerto Rican if you are trying to say it in English B)

And im out of this thread, btw, i found it funny how after the first page he explains everything all chill with "Lol's" and lmao.....pretty chill for being 13 and almost kidnapped... PEACE

YOUR MADDDDD TOUGH INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW :p

and just throwing this out there but the story seems pretty real until the whole stabbing part comes into the story, seems like BS from that point on

just saying though

you must not visit many hoods, at 13 those punks are shooting each other.

and just throwing this out there but the story seems pretty real until the whole stabbing part comes into the story, seems like bs from that point on

just saying though

i feel ya but he is a bit off if you know what i mean

if you haven't noticed sheeblast spelling isn't exactly top priority around here. we can usually figure out what YOU'RE trying to say

BAHAHAAHH someone changed blasterdude27s post it did say "with a girl" not "with a petifile" lol must have been freek or sombody

wow, you guys should really just take this thread in it's full entirity and just putting it out thre that stuff actually happens whe your least expecting it.

just saying though

i would if it were for me,my family or good friends safty!

sorry to hear that man thts wat it is like in the city around here man. but glad to hear your ok. if that would have been me i would have pissed myself. lol