i just got chased!

LMAOO!!! you really are a dumbass arent you....

"NOW if IT aint true and your a worthless attention whore, too bad it really didnt happen"

Look idiot, what the sentence is stating is that if it werent true(the story) and you are an attetion whore, then it is too bad it didnt happen so you wouldnt mess with that...

Shall i explain again for you,since clearly your I.Q. is of -90??

the way that you worded it makes it awkward, had you said:

NOW if IT aint true and your a worthless attention whore, then it is too bad it really didnt happen

the way that you worded it makes it awkward, had you said:

NOW if IT aint true and your a worthless attention whore, then it is too bad it really didnt happen

do you guys really not know what that means????How it changes the sentence meaning!!! OMG it gives the sentence a meaning of WHAT IF!

This thread gets the

pedobear_seal-vi.jpg

LMAOO!!! you really are a dumbass arent you....

"NOW if IT aint true and your a worthless attention whore, too bad it really didnt happen"

Look idiot, what the sentence is stating is that if it werent true(the story) and you are an attetion whore, then it is too bad it didnt happen so you wouldnt mess with that...

Shall i explain again for you,since clearly your I.Q. is of -90??

ok how about you and your puerteriqueno a$$ go back to puerto rico and be with your "people"

i got what he was trying to say too....but people who just had something stressful happen to them will sometimes need stuff spelled out better than the usual jiberish that we use on chats and forums.

i think i agree with dereal, sounds a little fake.
starts out with you and six buddies getting chases, then only you getting chases into your house. maybe it is your story telling skills, but ya it sounds fake.
also the way you acted when dereal questioned your story. if it was true you would have been like idc what you think it did happen, but you got all pissy like a little kid when someone doesn't believe his lie.
sorry just saying it how i see it.

ok how about you and your puerteriqueno a$$ go back to puerto rico and be with your "people"

WOooo we finally got the racist part out of you! I:I and its puertorriqueño if you are trying to spell it in spanish and Puerto Rican if you are trying to say it in English B)

And im out of this thread, btw, i found it funny how after the first page he explains everything all chill with "Lol's" and lmao.....pretty chill for being 13 and almost kidnapped... PEACE

i think i agree with dereal, sounds a little fake.
starts out with you and six buddies getting chases, then only you getting chases into your house. maybe it is your story telling skills, but ya it sounds fake.
also the way you acted when dereal questioned your story. if it was true you would have been like idc what you think it did happen, but you got all pissy like a little kid when someone doesn't believe his lie.
sorry just saying it how i see it.

Are you always a pecker?? Maybe ya don't have kids? WHY i say WHy?

Sooo... anyone else find it odd that a 13 year old is trick or treating??

Dude your 13 lol

hey i went trick or treating at 13, sh*t i went when i was 20, but then again i was taking my little cousins. i just figured if i am going with them, i better get some candy out of this deal.

No, its' not odd! that's when it gets interesting cause ya scare the girls more than you are worried about candy...