I Got a Repair Question

I wouldn't do it, it could weaken the axle and then when you doing 50+mph it snaps and then your fu*ked. But if you really want to i guess you could put it into a vice or something like that

Hey whos being a cheapo^^^ Hes a noob so chill. Like the others said look for a new one off of ebay. If you want you can get a banshee axle that will make your rear wider. But if you bend it chances are you wont get it perfectly straight, and when you bend it, it will only make it weaker

What do you think about a gforce? I figured that that would be my best bet since its comes with an adjustable width to add stability to the narrow-based blaster.

Were i live it is not easy to get used or cheap spares, so spares are really expensive if compared a new blaster cost R 21 000 in South Africa and a new axle cost about R 3 000. So i fixed a bent axle it is not the best thing to do but it can be done, with the right tools. I've put mine in a steel lathe and while turning got a hydrolic press and pressed it back to straight again, like said not perfect to do but hay if you got to ride you got to ride(Only 1 deg of centre). But in the US buy one