I did something different then everyone else....

samolia

Jul 13, 2008
Alger, Michigan
well i went riding today and my light kept going out and that started pissing me off so i was trying to figure out what to do with it then my friend said "well why dont you stick the enduro light on it" well we didnt stop there and added a few other things.
well i want my blaster to look different anyways and i still want it to look good so i took some parts off my 74 Yamaha enduro and put then on my blaster let me know what you all think...

put some new tail lights on it.....
100_3613.jpg

the new head light i think it looks friggin awesome....
100_3614.jpg

lights on..
100_3620.jpg

i swear if another person rear ends me and says "ohh i was having a hard time seeing ya" there ganna get an ear full haha..
100_3619.jpg

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

hahahaha
haha

ha...

hey have you ever been rear ended that stuff sucks i got rear ended by a moto4 pissed me right off so i made sure they are ganna see me next time..

by the way saying HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA doesnt really count as constructive critisism

wow i didnt know it looked that bad.....
unless some people will tell me other wise.
the yellow light lens isnt ganna be there long im looking on ebay right now for a red one so it doesnt looks so odd but anyways come on people tell me what you think please..

honestly, i say get new rear tires, maybe holeshots
and get rid of the 2 gay lights in the back and get a stocker..and get an 03 hood and light assy. it looks wayyyy better thats what im doin

yeah i think im ganna get some holeshots like 18" the spidertraks are 22"

yeah i already took off the rear lights they werent really doing anything for me i just threw em on cause they were there.
as for the head light i think it looks cool but i am going to change it out cause that headlight is only 25w haha.
srry tho im not going to get a stock headlight setup stock is just boring im thinking like some driving lights like 50w haha i need to see...

do you guys think 2 50w light will be to much for the blasters light system??

If Im not mistaken the Blaster can only handle 55w, so yeah 2 50w lights will be too much. Thast the reason people put 2 25w lights on them.

I sort of like the Enduro style light you have on there... And having a brighter tail light is a good idea.. I prefer to run in the woods with my lights on even during the day so on coming traffic can see me easier... I would say they would probbaly see that for sure. So if I am in the woods around Alger, and see an enduro light coming at me... I will move over and let you pass by.

idk im kinda wanting a sorta ratrod look to it so the head light is perfect.
oh yeah i went riding today at night and that light works great but only 25w you guys think ill blow it adventualy???

for the rear light im going to get like a maltise cross or a couple skull lights or something like that.

idk come on guys give me some ideas im open minded!!!

uuummm you should custom make middle finger light mounts... so when the guy behind yu see's thoughs he likes oh look at that... hes braking.... i should too, For the tail light that is

uuummm you should custom make middle finger light mounts... so when the guy behind yu see's thoughs he likes oh look at that... hes braking.... i should too, For the tail light that is

lol i dont think they make a middle finger light but sounds like a little project with some LEDs

i honestly dont like the enduro light,it looks like a cyclops blaster,well its jsut my opinion but good job on the idea of putting it there, and if the two tai lights were same color they look goodB-)

yeah i noticed the cyclopse thing too haha but i like it and thats all that matters...
the tail lights are long gone..

idk whats next for my blaster im trying to save up for a snowmobile right now haha (yamaha exciter I:I go yamaha)