I bid you a farewell

you must of banged your head pretty hard. let me guess laid it down around a corner hit some gravel?

nope. i was actually like 75 feet out of a corner, accelerated thru 4th, 5th, hit 6th and gave her a little too much on wet tar...... lit the back tire up. for about 20 minutes after the wreck i couldn't remember coming the last like 1/8th mile, i thought i fell asleep or something even tho i wasn't tired. after about 20 min i remembered it sliding the back tire about 6 inches to the right, then to this day thats all i remember till i woke up and some guy was lifting me up out of the ditch on the side of the road. you could see where the tire slid on the road and where the footpeg dug in, was probably 50-60 feet to where i was in the ditch, bike about 6 feet behind me.

i am going to sell the gixxer, i need the money. and i actually like the warrior it handles nicely not too fast tho i learned about speed. ill stick to my mountainbikes. and im gonna saveup for a r6 next year

so your gonna trade the blasty to get a gixxer and sell it and then save up for a R6? dude that doesnt seem smart sh*t to me, and you learned about speed but yet you want to buy an r6 at the age of 15? youve got lots of more to learn.

im 24 and my 600rr is f*cking fast, you do not need a bike at 15, i got mine when i was 17, start out with a kawa zx6, or a small cruiser bike

so your gonna trade the blasty to get a gixxer and sell it and then save up for a R6? dude that doesnt seem smart sh*t to me, and you learned about speed but yet you want to buy an r6 at the age of 15? youve got lots of more to learn.

Agreed. my 750 4 k is MORE than enough bike for me. Its old and heavy but fast! an r6 is suicidal esp for someone who hasn't had a lot of experience yet.

all yamahas are good be it warrior or blaster for those who say there is nothing good about a warrior have obiously never riden one...
my blaster is 100% stock and a raptor 350 will beat me in a drag race by 1 to 2 bike lenghts all day long and yes i know what im doin....
if blasters had more torque and reverse then they would be perfect but there not sooo yeah haha thats why yamaha makes more then one quad!!!

dont need a bike at 15.. im 25 and i got rid of my modded 84 suzuki 750.. i think it was a gs750e... half ayear before the gsx started.. jetted and tuned at aspeed shop on the dyno, 4 single k&n filters, vance and hines gutted pipe.. ran and tuned for 110 race fuel... bike ran like 12.5's in the 1/4 which is fast for how old it was.. i wil get on a quad and give it balls to the walls but that bike scared the sh*t out of me!!! iv rode and drove 400+ hp cars and nothing scared me like that bike.....

Last edited:
do not buy a bike, my friend has a r6 and a few of his freind have crotch rockets 3 of these kids didnt make it past 21. i have personally ridden his R6 my second time on a real bike, doing 91-96 mph down a lil side street not even a quarter mile long puts your life in perspective. after that run i drove right into his garage and said i'll never touch it again. been almost 2 years since then and we have buired 2 more. bikes are dangerous and enjoy the warrior.