I bid you a farewell

lol, yeah my blaster is better than a warrior, hell any blaster is, i could have bought a warrior for 500 but spent the extra 500 and got a blaster, lol sucka!

2 types of motorcycle riders in the world: those that have gone down, and those that are going down. I know.

helmet.jpg

$600 arai helmet, ruined.

0424081213c.jpg

0424081212.jpg

still fun tho :-D

2 types of motorcycle riders in the world: those that have gone down, and those that are going down. I know.

helmet.jpg

$600 arai helmet, ruined.

0424081213c.jpg

0424081212.jpg

still fun tho :-D

exactly, i have too man, i got pics of it i will post later tonight, not as bad as that, i went in a ditch and fuct the right side all up, broke the blinker, actually ripped it out of the plastics and scratched it all the way up the rightr side.

Um, yea Warriors are duds! I would rather ride the chinese 90cc min quad that my nephew had than a warrior!

anyways you have fun with it.

Wow why do people that buy different rec vehicles feel like they need to say good bye when they sell their toy that pertained to a forum? I dont get it....Childish,

Are we supposed to beg you to stay...

I mean common why would you stop posting to a place that you enjoyed? Geez I maybe ride my blaster twice a year, but I enjoy the conversation around here generally and stop in quite often.

Wow why do people that buy different rec vehicles feel like they need to say good bye when they sell their toy that pertained to a forum? I dont get it....Childish,

Are we supposed to beg you to stay...

I mean common why would you stop posting to a place that you enjoyed? Geez I maybe ride my blaster twice a year, but I enjoy the conversation around here generally and stop in quite often.

very well put

Have fun with the new joker.lol You will be back after riding a warrior.Personally I would rather own a non running blaster than a warrior.lol

unreliable

lol you have no idea what you are talking about, they are one of the most reliable quads out there right with the 400ex...

yea wide open trails and tooling around the blaster will kick the sh*t outta the warrior, except for handling, but take it in the tight woods, and there is no comparison, a warrior will walk over a blaster. Torque is everything in the woods, and the warriors got a sh*t load of it.

dude it is my .02 bro, i just don't like em. end of story, if you want one fine thats your perogative thats what i think of warriors. they are big and bulky, i like my blaster, it small and maneuverable, i can lift mine out of the mud with a tug, can you do that with a warrior? actually i never get stuck, lol

dude it is my .02 bro, i just don't like em. end of story, if you want one fine thats your perogative thats what i think of warriors. end of story

ight yea i was just saying that they aren't unreliable, they are like the most reliable. Its understandable that people don't like warriors on a blaster forum lol

dude it is my .02 bro, i just don't like em. end of story, if you want one fine thats your perogative thats what i think of warriors. they are big and bulky, i like my blaster, it small and maneuverable, i can lift mine out of the mud with a tug, can you do that with a warrior? actually i never get stuck, lol

exactly my thinking,..if I go bigger than a blaster, it would have 4WD,...like a can-am renegade 800!!!!!!!