hows it look so far??

678fastblaster

Sep 11, 2008
georgia
im bout to get holeshots and im soon to buy race cut fenders or do them myseld and aftermarket tires them like maybe a 400ex rear shocks or what should i get to be conterable for trail riding something cheap??

Are those Razrs worn? I would say those would be good tires for trail riding. Why do you need Holeshots? Race cut fenders while they look cool will not do anything for you except get you really muddy if you are just into trail riding.

The quad looks really good I would save the money, and go with the 400ex shock.

plus when i was trail riding with it a guy with a yfz 450 hit my rear left wheel so now its worped so i have to get new ones any way i didnt ask the guy for money cause the whole left side of his a-arms were broke and the shocks everything so yeah

people like him are why people get hurt, i bet he was hauling ass too.

p.s- go with banshee fronts and 400ex rear, pretty cheap and better than stock

the shee shocks require no modification to mount. the 400ex there is a DIY on this forum on how to mount it. from what i hear its pretty easy. i would get 2 sets of tires if you are going to do trials and MX you can get them cheap enough at rocky mt atv, or motosport.com both places have good prices on wheel and tire packages.

craigslist.com is always a good place to look 2.

the shee shocks require no modification to mount. the 400ex there is a DIY on this forum on how to mount it. from what i hear its pretty easy. i would get 2 sets of tires if you are going to do trials and MX you can get them cheap enough at rocky mt atv, or motosport.com both places have good prices on wheel and tire packages.

craigslist.com is always a good place to look 2.

Yea i just picked up a whole set of tires on rims for 25 bucks.Just score a deal like that and u be all set