how to wire a battery ????

its too messed up but im gonna order a universal headlight it looks like the stock but by far cheaper so im probs gonna wire that up and then get a light switch on my handle bars

so lets just say hypothetically some backyard tinkerer wanted to add a battery, for say 12v power for a soda can cooling device mounted in a rack

would i *cough* said person just need a diode bridge or rectifier to offload spare voltage into the battery? would the battery be discharged when the bike wasn't running? is he just trying to start a fire

Last edited by a moderator:
What shows up below the line.

I dont have a sig, but mudrunner did a sig quote from you.

mudrunners page is an example of a sig.

Pattern voltage Regulator/Rectifier to fit:
Yamaha YFS200 Blaster
•Brand new item. Direct replacement for Original Equipment.
•New advanced design - most of our Regulator/Rectifiers now feature advanced heat transfer and are built using the latest equipment making them extremely rugged and reliable.
•Most regulator rectifiers are housed in one unit however on some models these are seperate parts and must be ordered independently.
•Please note that for applications requiring only a regulator or only a rectifier the correct unit for the application will be supplied.

One needs to read the screed scrupiously..

On reading, to me what you will get is a YFS 200 replacement regulator.

Can anyone else throw some light on this problem, has anyone ordered of bought one of these.