how to wire a battery ????

not sure might put the original headlight on and then mount a taillight on the back but id need to buy a switch first :/ or could i make my own switch just for the lights cause i have a racing kill switch on it so its just the head lights it dosent matter about high beem / low beem

There are 2 seperate circuits on a Blaster, one for ignition and the other for lights.

The regulated 12 volt lighting circuit is AC and a battery cannot be connected on it without modifications consisting of a rectifier.

The yellow/red wire that comes from the flywheel housing, or regulator is one leg of the circuit, the other side is the frame ground or black wire.

Last edited:
if you have no headlight switch you won't have a yellow and green, it'll be yellow/red which is 12v+ and black which is earth. the yellow/red should come out of the flywheel cover and connect to the regulator at some point, check you have a regulator as this might have been removed aswell :)

if you have no headlight switch you won't have a yellow and green, it'll be yellow/red which is 12v+ and black which is earth. the yellow/red should come out of the flywheel cover and connect to the regulator at some point, check you have a regulator as this might have been removed aswell :)

Good catch you are correct I forgot he doesn't have a light switch!