how to start racing

bkblaster

Jul 21, 2009
Barrie Ontario
i just got a yamaha blaster last week but ive always had atvs and dirtbikes and im putting alot of time and money into my quad and sence this season has already started i would like to race next year but idk how to sign up or where to go in my area barrie ont canada.

try an internet search or ask a local dealership about any tracks near you. As far as signing up if your under 18 you'll have to have a parent sign a waiver and they'll have to be present in order for you to race. You may also need an ama membership card and district card. Other then that theres really nothing to it. You show up at a race, sign in, pay your entry fee and race when your class is called up.

try an internet search or ask a local dealership about any tracks near you. As far as signing up if your under 18 you'll have to have a parent sign a waiver and they'll have to be present in order for you to race. You may also need an ama membership card and district card. Other then that theres really nothing to it. You show up at a race, sign in, pay your entry fee and race when your class is called up.

he said he was in Canada so I dont think he will be sighning up for an AMA membership...lol

but yeah talk to a local dealer about the tracks and stuff

i just got a yamaha blaster last week but ive always had atvs and dirtbikes and im putting alot of time and money into my quad and sence this season has already started i would like to race next year but idk how to sign up or where to go in my area barrie ont canada.

Same here but I am located in oklahoma. I've had my blaster for about a year now and I don't ride it at any track. Just around my house.

newie where at in the great state of ok you live? if you cant tell im in the tulsa area... if you live close i know where a nice track is thats close...