how the?????

those things are fast but not that fast. the cop was lieing like they always do they are dicks just so you pay more for a ticket

i guess because he also speed tested it by driving it right next to his mom with my other friend in the car and they both swear it hit 80

those things are fast but not that fast. the cop was lieing like they always do they are dicks just so you pay more for a ticket

You really need to watch what you say. There are two cops on this site and there are far from being dicks. Just last week i got pulled over on the raptor, he was the coolest cop i ever met. We were talking about quads for 20 minutes, and he said he owned a banshee.

i agree,mabe it was 80kph, cuz even stock yfz450s dont do 80, and a 300ex is no quadzilla, i think thats the top speed maybe for a quadzilla.

79 to be exact :D

You really need to watch what you say. There are two cops on this site and there are far from being dicks. Just last week i got pulled over on the raptor, he was the coolest cop i ever met. We were talking about quads for 20 minutes, and he said he owned a banshee.

Now thats cool. I wish stuff like that would happen to me.

But you also got to understand most cops are just doing their job, yes they can be over strict or rule hounds but when it comes down to it, its just their job and their doing it.

Dave who got this thing?

And no way it can 80. I know someone that has one with a pipe,coil,rev box and stage 1 cam and it goes like 65.