how die hard are you???

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
just like it says!! -4 degrees with a wind chill of -20 and i was out on the blaster for almost 3 hours!!!! out on the lake jumping snow banks, 6th gear oval track laps sideways.. road trackin it on the lake ( track plowed) and a pass down the creek by the lake... got the new light on today and was trying it out.. ended up riding longer than i expected to.. but the 55w hid style driving light rocks!!!

2 pairs of socks insulated boots, long johns jeans carhart bibs, tee shirt sweatshirt carhart jacket, mechanic gloves with insulated winter gloves over them, snow mobile helmit liner, and bieffe snow mobile helmet and abandana tied around lower part of my face and neck... riding the sh*t outta my blaster!!! i was nice and warm, except had to ride with my visor up most of the time sinc eit was so cold my anti fog visor was frosin up.... and loving every minute of it!!!!

guy in a brand new ford fusion awd was tearin it pretty good on the oval to.. tell he lost it wacked the snow bank that surrounds the track knocked front bumper off... wheel well skirts off and leakin coolant...

buddy pulled abronco out of a snow bank to LOL and i drove up and over a 5 foot tall snow bank with my w150 ram

Long as it starts i'll ride. The colder it gets the more you wear. I have noticed the faster I go the colder I get, LOL

lol you have that problem to??? had mny wide open pulls lastnight, did find out i do over 50 in 5th, wish the oval track was longer so my friedn could keep up with his blazer .. curious to know what i top out at..

going out wheeling today, dressed the same as i was last night

0.9 degrees and wind chill of 15 right now.. so slightly warmer than lastnight!

I dont care how cold it is. My bikes stock engine wise so I dont even have to rejet. my record was right around the -15 mark with the windchill 2 years ago. Hvant gotten a chance to ride this year when it was really cold. Im hoping febuary 20th or so to go up to harrison MI and ride.

the wifey and are were also out today for about 3-4 hours checked the time half way threw our riding and it was 4 degrees with wind chill of -16..
took more breaks than normal to un freeze my 'head condom' lol ski mask type thing you wear under your helmet for winter riding, i get a nasty draft up the bottom of my helmet and my chin gets cold..... BTW watch the vid section just waiting for my vid to finish loading and ill post it up

you guys are ate up! that sh*ts for the birds, lol i start my bike and let it run for about 15 mins or so then shut it off, about once a week, if it aint 30 or above, my ass dont touch the seat!

^ i did finally get to ride a lil bit the other day when it got 50 here! thursday i think, but it was muddy cause the snow was meltin!

i dont care how cold it is ill ride when i want to ride, like sat night when it was like 5 i was out pissin off the sleds on the trails

lol!! i ride every chance i get iven if its only a 15-20 min ride before picking my roommate up from work!.. i love riding, thats all there is to it

and speaking of pissin off sled's i think i pissed off aguy on a arctic cat f5 the other day.. caught him on the creek i ride on, and he slowed down to look at something, seen me and moved over, i went around than jumped back on the gas wide open down this creek around turns and trees 55+! mph took.. i could hear him on the gas but he couldnt catch me hehehe...

the wifey pissed off two sled's today.. wel they pissed them selfs off.. she spun out going around acorner and they had to slow down to go around here and they didnt like it.. one guy was shaking his head i just waved lol