how big is to big for a 02 blaster

jc107

Mar 17, 2009
hey i just wanted to know if i will be able to ride a blaster comfortably
im 6'1'' and 185. and input would be appreciated

you would definatly be able to handle it. blaster are great entry level performance bikes. if you are experienced and what not might want to look into something a bit bigger. there are plenty of bigger people that ride them though. so it really depends on you.

alrighty thanks ya'll im looking at an 02 and its going to be my first quad. its pretty stock any hints or tricks to do to upgrade fairly easily would be helpful too

pretty much there is no sand where im at in east texas some trails and mud pits some tracks but im not going to be racing

standard. change gear oil and keep your filter clean. one thing i would look into first is getting a injector block off kit if it doesnt already have one. those injectors are none to stop working. if it goes bad you motor is toast.

alrighty thanks ya'll im looking at an 02 and its going to be my first quad. its pretty stock any hints or tricks to do to upgrade fairly easily would be helpful too

blaster is a dynamite starter quad if you put a bit of money in it it can be a pretty good racer to

how much does an injector block off kit cost? or what is some websites i can get htis information from

I don't think that 02's have oil injection, i think that it came out in 03. But i might be wrong. A blockoff kit would cost u like $30 if it does have oil injection

by block off injector kit are you pretty much saying making that oil tank non functional and mixing the gas oil mixture myself?