Hot off the trailer

braap546

Oct 26, 2008
Well after wanting one for a while I finally got a blaster. Thought it was a good deal and bought it as you see it. Lemme know what you think, this summer its gonna have a few more mods to make it a woods racer.

Thought it was a good deal, but I'm new to the blasters after a few years on two wheels. Just wanted to make sure. Cant wait till I have money again so I can do a few things to it.

nice deal i payed 575 for mine and it didnt even run... and since then i have dumped about 1200 into it.. I will update the SIG as soon as its all back together

Last edited:
This summer I'm hoping to add an extended swingarm, nothing crazy maybe a +3, some new maier plastics, and tires. So far I'm happy with the purchase.

That sounds like a good deal. I got mine for free. Just have to get motor, tires, handlebars, and anything else ill need. So it wont be free when i get it finished.

Thanks for the great comments, I gotta stop looking at other pics though I'm getting too many ideas and I already have no money.

Still happy with the blaster. My buddy has a mx track at his house and this is the aftermath.