Honeymoon ideas?

wompmonster

Apr 26, 2012
List you recommendation for a honeymoon. Even if you live in this honeymoon vacation spot. Needs to be somewhere that doesn't require a passport out of the U.S. I was thinking P.R.

does jamaica require a passport ?
my uncle swears by that place, says the local rasta's wait on you hand and foot !

Hmmm very good suggestion. thanks

I was being completely sarcastic. but there is tons of stuff to do in this area, disney universal, seaworld, on and on with the parks. tampa has tons too and it's just an hour away. Beaches are about an hour away too. only limit is money.

I was being completely sarcastic. but there is tons of stuff to do in this area, disney universal, seaworld, on and on with the parks. tampa has tons too and it's just an hour away. Beaches are about an hour away too. only limit is money.

lol Ok well i don't get out much so i wouldn't have guessed on the sarcasm.
The farthest i've been from Ohio is Myrtle Beach,SC.

Jamaica does require a passport and that would be a great place.

if you do go out of the states, do an all inclusive resort, and stay inside the resort, lots of them are surrounded by ghetto's and are a huge risk, especially lately

minnesota :D

bahah!

well based on what you two like to do together...ie camping.

go out to yellowstone and camp or some shiite.

basically if you want to stay in the states, takes you's two's interests and kinda go from there.

like these people we met when we came back from Oklahoma, they wanted to hit all the lower 48 in like 3 weeks, and that was their honeymoon/vacation.

coosbay oregon, best dunes for quad riding, miles and miles of beach (beach is romantic) and open sand dunes to just hammer down in 6th gear if you have never been to the sand it is extremely fun!
not me but you get the idea
but seriously this goes for everyone if you have never been to coos bay dunes you need to!!

Last edited by a moderator: