holyyyy sh*t!!! lucky

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
this guy hit pay dirt with what he found, amazing!!!!! read the caption in the beginning of the video so you know how it came to his lucky bastard find. some people beleive that its an myth but still its amazing whats in the barn.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy

f*ck.

imagine opening a welded closed barn to find that? what would be the first thing you say? pretty sure mine would be hooooollly fffuuuuuuuuuuck, and that would still be it with the pope standing beside me.

seen it before. What I would like to know is how nobody was curious enough to look in a building that big. Could of had an airplane in it or a nuclear sub or something making the place worth more money.

i did research and there are two stories. one is that a guy worked at a dealership and parked cars in there that he thought were interesting and then he decided to have a photographer come and take pictures of it. the other story is the one where new york guy buys the land and finds that in the barn. there has been people saying that the new york guy is the true story and some say the dealer story is the true one. your pick personally i want to beleive the new york guy story. nobody actually knows the real story to it.

Man oh man... seriously I would love to find that... whoever did in the end is very lucky if thats a straight out find..
Honestly I would be happy with a rusted out 69 Camaro sitting in my garage let alone cars like that.. Cold sell 1 of them and get a couple camaros... lol

:(

lucky dude! Thanks for the look see! Cool vid for sure!