Holiday contest!!!!

I'm going to punch my wife rite in the f'ing face if she don't stop bugging me when I'm working on the blaster!(I would never really hit her. She's just really pissing me off)

THE PRIZE: AWW MAN THIS IS WHERE IT GETS EXCITING:
You will recieve one modded shift star, a clutch cover gasket, a polished clutch cover, and I will toss in my home-ade inner clutch basket remover tool! This is a complete Kit to Mod your Blasty.

Somebody's gotta say it! ... Pic's or your lyin! ... :) ... I'm seasoned enough to assume nothing ... Ahahahahah ...
Thanks again for the contest!

im not in this contest but i can provoke u guys into postin more than once an hour bwahahahaahah

if you are not in the contest, then why post? how are you guys going to know when to spot the thread when it makes 1500 post?
every time you guys post, that just takes away from the 1500, correct

if you are not in the contest, then why post? how are you guys going to know when to spot the thread when it makes 1500 post?
every time you guys post, that just takes away from the 1500, correct

no they count but if one of our posts get picked then another post number will be picked

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe i should set up a bot to post every 31 seconds and see how short i can make this thread :p