Holiday contest!!!!

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
Ok fellow blasty owners, after much talking and planning here it is!

The rules:
1. ONLY ONE POST PER 60 MINUTES! You will be disqualified if ya slip up.

2. This is open to all members in any country!

3. Will run for 1501 posts and be decided just as the last, with a random number generator, if your number comes up and your disqualified, we will pick another number with the generator.

4. Post on!

THE PRIZE: AWW MAN THIS IS WHERE IT GETS EXCITING:
You will recieve one modded shift star, a clutch cover gasket, a polished clutch cover, and I will toss in my home-ade inner clutch basket remover tool! This is a complete Kit to Mod your Blasty.

I must say some of the newer models may have the new style shift star welded to the shift drum, [I can't find out what year they started this]- this kit will not work for you unless you get a older style shift drum, but that don't mean ya can't enter the contest , we all would like a nice shiny , easier shifting blasty! And mabe you could sell what you don't use and make a few bucks or donate to this site.

Please thank, Scotj77, and 1Bad442, for helping me out with this contest and donating their time and skills to make this happen. This is truly the best Forum out there!

Post on Blasty brothers and sisters! I:I

great contest bro's, but gotta count me out again,

can someone explain the shift star mod, what does it do, and how do you mod the shift star