highest hp blaster

this is the kit he has... 350 Power Valve Cylinder Kit [TRX250R-001] - $1,669.55 : LRD Performance, Experience the Power of Acceleration
along with this pipe... Big-Bore Adjustable Exhaust - TRX250R [HFPTA00001] - $575.95 : LRD Performance, Experience the Power of Acceleration

and the jugg has been further ported for more power by jannsen racing... its just nuts!!! he paid 5 grand for the quad with the lrd kit on it, and has stuck another 600 into it for more work.. look at the dyno sheets..

as for reliablility.. he rode the hell outta it alllll day last saturday... 6 hours of hard hard hard hard riding, and some laps on the mx tracks with out mssing abeat

he paid 5 grand for it.. drove to ohio to get it, guy kinda jewed him found out it was 80 psi compression and the power valve was broke, so new piston, new power valve, rings, seals gaskets blah blah, port work.. i think he dumped 600-700 to janseen to do the machining for the new work.. plus with other odds and ends i think its close to 6 grand total between buying it and the work he had to do to fix it..

what fks with ppl thought is it has a hydro clutch set up, which started leakin saturday so now he going back to cable..

the guy that built it spaird no expence, lonestar frame +3 arms fully adjutable alka shocks, cr500 rear shock set up ( long travel) lone star swinger, durablue _4 axle, bead locks all the wayaround with hole shots, alum nerfs and bumpers, and grab bar, aftermarket 250r plactis with race graphics, all stainless steel fastners, and andything that can be polished aluminum or billit is.

well. i thought i had more.. but here is one pic of it.. il have him send me more

031409_171402.jpg